I don’t know why but this has been happening for a while now:
In every browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE) there is always a script attached at the end of the code.
That’s the script:
It’s an adware or something, I blocked the domain
coupons.dantis.com.br on my hosts file only so the php script won’t run and gather my personal info.
But the script is always there anyways, I have tried unninstalling the browsers and the extensions, I have removed many programs that seemed suspicious, nothing.
I ran Junkware Removal Tool, AdwCleaner, antivirus, Malware Bytes.
I need to track the process behind this script inclusion or a way to block it trough the browser.
Ok, got it!
There was a process called
I tracked down the folder where the exe was at, and closed the process. Then deleted the file.
The script is gone.